SACUBO Next Generation Chief Business Officers (NGCBO) Program
Sunday April 30, 2017
SACUBO is proud to offer a one-day program targeted to non-CFO senior staff in the finance/business division of colleges and universities. Attendees have the option to attend this program individually, or combined with the Annual Meeting. Additional fees are involved for this program.
The program will be presented and facilitated by Larry Goldstein, president of Campus Strategies, LLC, and frequent presenter for SACUBO. Larry will be joined by his friend and colleague, Karen Goldstein, an accomplished former CFO for multiple institutions and a highly successful search consultant.
The learning outcomes include the following:
- Development of strategic thinking skills including getting beyond the day-to-day operational challenges encountered in a higher education institutional setting.
- Finding comfort with and appropriately dealing with the level of ambiguity existing in today’s complex organizations.
- Exploration of the range of issues confronting CFOs in academic settings.
- Understanding what it takes to succeed at the next level and guidance on taking the steps necessary to get there.
- Exploration of personal differences and their implications for the work-place interaction.
Sessions covered will include:
Tapping your Leadership Potential
The CFO’s Role
Understanding Our Differences
Keeping your President Off the Front Page
The Search Process, Including Résumé Guidance